We will schedule as close to the time you request.
Make sure to read your confirmation email.
Drivers License Requirements:
In Order To Obtain an Intermediate License (Restriction G):
The Student Must Be:
1) At least 16 years old.
2) Have had a permit for 6 months with no accidents or tickets. (30 Days if over 18 years old.)
4) Completed a driver training program and have a certificate of completion.
(You will receive that on the last day of driving).
5) Pass the driving test (75%) at Merkley's Driving School or the Department of Public Safety.
What to Bring:
1) $25 (CASH OR CHECK to the OTC)
2) Completion Certificate/Golden Ticket (not required if over 16.5)
3) Merkleys Remaining Balance (Cash, Check or CC)
5) Oklahoma Permit (Under age 18 must have permit at least 6 months, Over 18 must have permit at least 30 days)
PLEASE search for it first. DPS did not keep it when you got your permit.)