Basic Information for Defensive Driving Classes:
Merkley’s Driving School offers a state certified Defensive Driving Course, which consists
of 6 hours of classroom instruction. We have a class once a month.
The cost of the program is $50.00 cash only. Payment is collected on the first day of class.
You may register over the phone. If you have any additional questions please contact us at (405) 348-6686.
Call 348-6686 to Enroll
Why Would Someone Need A Defensive Driving Class?
1) If a ticket was received and points were added to your driving record, this course will reduce your record by 2 (two) points.
2) If court ordered, the course will prevent points from going on your driving record.
3) If voluntary, the course is usually taken to receive discounts on insurance or increase one’s knowledge and skill in driving.
4) The class for point reduction can be taken once every 2 years.
Merkley's Defensive Driving Program vs Online Courses:
1) Merkley's is State Certified and Online Courses are not.
2) Merkley's removes 2 Points from Driving Record and Online Courses do not.
Merkelys Driving School 2015