5) Defensive Driving Program: Call 348-6686 to Enroll (Next Class: October 8th, 2016 8:00am-2pm)
NEWS UPDATES and IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
(5 Things to Bring on the day of the Drive Test)
2) Drivers Education Completion Certificate (Golden Ticket)
3) Affidavit of 50 Hours of Driving
4) Money for Testing Package
5) $20 Tag Agency (OTC).
*** Students must be at least 15 years old to start a driver education program.
*** Starting November 1, 2012; Merkley's Driving School will be able to administer the Driving Test! (HB 2365). The Applicant must
1) Complete a driver education program; Parent Taught is NOW also accepted for this requirement.
2) Have a Oklahoma Permit in order to test at Merkley's!
*** Also starting November 1, 2012; students who have COMPLETED the driver education program with Merkley's before getting a permit will have the written test waived when they go to the DPS to get their permit. However; they can obtain a permit once they begin the driver education program but would be required to take the written test. (20 Questions/Multiple Choice and make a 75% to pass).
***All students MUST go to the DPS before going to a Tag Agency to recieve a permit.***
**** You can now go online and setup a time to get your Permit at DPS! Times go quickly so plan ahead. https://www.ok.gov/dps/exam/scheduler/index.uii
Merkelys Driving School 2015