5) Defensive Driving Program: Call 348-6686 to Enroll (Next Class: December 5th 2015)
NEWS UPDATES and IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
(6 Things to Bring on the day of the Drive Test)
2) Social Security Number
3) Drivers Education Completion Certificate (Golden Ticket)
4) Affidavit of 50 Hours of Driving
5) Money for Testing Package
6) $20 Tag Agency (OTC).
*** Students must be at least 15 years old to start a driver education program.
*** Starting November 1, 2012; Merkley's Driving School will be able to administer the Driving Test! (HB 2365). The Applicant must
1) Complete a driver education program; Parent Taught is NOW also accepted for this requirement.
2) Have a Oklahoma Permit in order to test at Merkley's!
*** Also starting November 1, 2012; students who have COMPLETED the driver education program with Merkley's before getting a permit will have the written test waived when they go to the DPS to get their permit. However; they can obtain a permit once they begin the driver education program but would be required to take the written test. (20 Questions/Multiple Choice and make a 75% to pass).
**** You can now go online and setup a time to get your Permit at DPS! Times go quickly so plan ahead. https://www.ok.gov/dps/exam/scheduler/index.uii
Merkelys Driving School 2015