5) Defensive Driving Program:
Call 348-6686 to Enroll
Next Defensive Driving Class:
Saturday, April 8th 8am-2pm @ EDMOND OFFICE
5 THINGS YOU NEED FOR THE DRIVE TEST:
2) Drivers Education Completion Certificate (Golden Ticket)
3) Affidavit of 50 Hours of Driving- (Signed and Notarized)
4) Money for Testing Package
5) $20 Tag Agency (OTC).
*** Students must be at least 15 years old to start a driver education program.
*** Starting November 1, 2012; Merkley's Driving School will be able to administer the Driving Test! (HB 2365). The Applicant must:
1) Complete a driver education program; Parent Taught is NOW also accepted for this requirement.
2) Have a Oklahoma Permit in order to test at Merkley's!
*** Also starting November 1, 2012; students who have COMPLETED the driver education program with Merkley's before getting a permit will have the written test waived when they go to the DPS to get their permit. However; they can obtain a permit once they begin the driver education program but would be required to take the written test. (20 Questions/Multiple Choice and make a 75% to pass).
***All students MUST go to the DPS before going to a Tag Agency to recieve a permit.***
**** You can now go online and setup a time to get your Permit at DPS! Times go quickly so plan ahead.
Merkelys Driving School 2015